Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Sustain for RockShox Reverb 22mm Clamp
Built for use with Rockshox Reverbs, the Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Sustain replaces the 22mm handlebar mounted remote and hydraulic system that operates your dropper seatpost. The precision-engineered lever and intuitive design reduce the complexity of a Reverb, improving the reliability and ensuring it is easier to service.
Ergonomically designed with a short lever throw, the Wolf Tooth remote has long been seen as a great upgrade for cable actuated dropper posts. This conversion kit allows you to take your Reverb to new heights in terms of performance, aesthetics and reliability.
Compatibility: Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) routing dropper posts. NOT compatible with A1 spec Reverbs NOT compatible with non-Stealth (externally routed hydraulic hose) A2 Spec has no marking at the top of the stanchion and the speed adjuster knob is black (vs Silver for the A1) B Spec has gold "Rockshox" written at the top of the stanchion
- A leak-proof, robust, and low-maintenance mechanical actuation system
- Easy cable detachment for service or shipping
- A 40mm (1 5/8in) reduction of in-frame height when compared to Connectamajig-equipped Reverbs
- Straightforward 15-minute installation
- Reverb Stealth generation A2 and B1 compatibility
- Wolf Tooth's low-profile, high-traction lever
- Easily-installed UpFront cable fixing
- A large-diameter 21mm ball-bearing pivot
- Low-torque Cable-Kind Clamp
- A solidly-mounted, rattle-free integrated cable adjuster
- The industry-first breakaway axle pivot, making the inevitable mishaps less (financially) painful
- Available separately is an integrated brake lever mounting for Shimano I-Spec and SRAM Matchmaker X brake levers
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.