Wolf Tooth Components Rear Boostinator
Bring your wheels and bike into line for use with one another with the Wolf Tooth Components Rear Boostinator. Designed to match up your wheels with the modern boost spacing that provides better strength and clearance, these adaptors from components specialists Wolf Tooth, are a top option for improving the versatility of your wheelset.
Compatible with 12 x 142mm hubs, this smart little adaptor provides compatibility with disc wheels using 6 bolt disc brakes, whilst improving spoke bracing angles. With a specially designed axle end-cap and a precision machined rotor spacer delivered with six high-strength bolts, you can be sure of a better response and experience on the trail.
Pushing your disc and cassette outwards, this adaptor allows rear derailleurs and brakes to function as normal, whilst you can benefit from greater strength and connection to your wheels as you ride.
Boostinator DR Star Ratchet
- Compatible with DT-Swiss 12x142mm Star Ratchet (240- and 350-series) rear hubs with 6-bolt (IS) rotor mounts.
- Centerlock hubs are not supported.
- 180- and 190-series hubs are Centerlock only.
- The Boostinator DR is also compatible with some complete wheels from DT Swiss, Roval(Specialized), Giant, Syncros (* Scott), and others that use DT's Star Ratchet internals.
- Net weight: 18g
Boostinator Hope Pro 2 EVO
- Compatible with 12x142mm Hope Pro 2 EVO and Pro 4 rear hubs.
- Non-EVO Pro 2 hubs are not supported.
- Net weight: 18g
Boostinator Industry Nine
- Compatible with 142x12 Rear Industry Nine Torch hubs.
- Not compatible with 2:1 lacing wheels from Industry Nine
- Not compatible with Centerlock Hubs
- Specific model compatibility listed below under the "Models" section
- Boostinator kits allow existing wheels to be mounted in Boost-standard frames and forks
- Compatible with 15x100mm or 12x142mm hubs
- Disc and drivetrain positions are maintained
- Spoke bracing angles are improved
- Specially-designed axle end cap and a precision-machined rotor spacer with a set of six high-strength bolts
- Pushes the disc and cassette outboard, allowing brakes and derailleurs to function as designed
- Hubs spacing is 100mm front and 142 rear, and the Boostinators make them 110 and 148 respectively
- Compatible with ONLY 6-bolt REAR wheels
- NOT recommend (or safe) for non-symmetric spoke
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.