Wolf Tooth Components RockShox Compatible Front Thru Axle
Designed with secure mounting and front fork protection in mind, the Wolf Tooth Components RockShox Compatible Front Thru Axle is made from high strength 7075 T6 aluminium and uses a 15x1.5mm thread standard. Weighing 58 grams only in the heaviest iteration, this axle is easily installed using a 6 mm hex key.
Using a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg, this axle makes sure not to scratch your paintwork. Compatible with RockShox 100, 110 and 150mm hubs, this thru-axle is a secure and strong axle for your RockShox equipped mountain bike.
Please note, this axle is not compatible with the RS-1 fork.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material - 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Thread spec - 15x1.5
- Weight - 100 mm / Standard - 45g, 110 mm / Boost - 47g, 150 mm / Fat - 58g
- Easily installed with a 6 mm hex key
- Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg
- Apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing.
- Compatible with RockShox 100 (standard) and 110 (Boost) suspension forks, RockShox Bluto 150 mm hub, and most rigid fat forks with 150 mm hub