XLab Delta 425 ISM Compatible Rear Carrier
With a superb degree of height and angle adjustment, stiffness and the super lightweight Gorilla XT cage, the Xlab Delta 425 ISM Compatible Rear Carrier is the ideal saddle-mounted bottle cage for the performance-driven triathlete or Ironman competitor.
Only compatible with ISM Adamo saddles with transition hooks, Adamo Attack and PN 1.1 saddles, this saddle has anti-vibration locking hardware the secures the cage and the bottle in place.
Weighing just 141 grams, the XLab Delta 425 offers a pro-level of stiffness and reliability, thanks to its durable alloy arms. One of XLab's most popular bottle cages, the carbon fibre Gorilla XT provides a tight 14lb grip on your bottle so you don't have to worry about it slipping out.
Unlike many other saddle-mounted hydration systems, that mount to the seatpost, the XLab Delta 425 mounts directly to the saddle, which hides the Delta 425 behind the saddle for a greater level of aerodynamic performance.
- Adjustable single bottle system with both cage height & angle adjustments
- Sturdy, reliable storage system with stiff alloy arms
- Gorilla XT Cage has a tight 14lb grip on bottles, eliminating unexpected launches
- Compatible with ISM Adamo saddles with transition hook, Adamo Attack & PN 1.1 models
- Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft
- Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms
- Anti-vibration locking hardware for safety and security