Zipp 101 XPLR Carbon Tubeless Disc 650b Front Wheel
The Zipp 101 XPLR Carbon Tubeless Disc 650b Front Wheel amalgamates the finest materials and innovative design to heighten performance when exploring or racing across wildly varied gravel terrain. The full carbon rim is laterally stiff and light to donate a responsive ride and is realised via Zipp’s single-wall MOTO Technology that permits it to twist slightly from side to side around the spoke nipples. This integrated flex promotes additional compliance, which affords more control and grip across the harshest terrain.
The 27mm internal rim width and hookless tyre interface encourage broader tubeless-ready tyres to perform with lower rolling resistance and extra comfort at lower inflation pressures. The ZR1 hub spins smoothly and boasts excellent durability, and Sapim CX-Sprint spokes link the wheel together via a reliable three-cross lacing pattern.
- A 650b front wheel that is ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle
- The full carbon rim construction is naturally light, strong and responsive
- Single-wall MOTO Technology allows the rim to twist side to side around the spoke nipple
- This MOTO Technology increases compliance, control, traction and reduces pinch flats
- A 27mm wide internal rim measurement allows wider tyres to be used at lower pressures
- A hookless tyre interface is optimised for use with tubeless-ready tyres only
- ZR1 hub offers better sealed bearings for improved durability and smoother spinning in rougher conditions
- Durable Sapim CX-Sprint spokes are laced asymmetrically for more even tensions
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready only
- Wheel size: 650b
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: Asymmetrical
- Rim finish: NCF carbon, adhesive decals
- Rim depth: 15mm
- Internal rim width: 27mm
- External rim width: 35mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Sprint, J-bend
- Spoke count: 28
- Spoke lacing pattern: Three-Cross
- Hub: Zipp ZR1 Disc Brake
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".