Zipp 202 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset
The Zipp 202 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset is the perfect wheelset for any ride that features lots of elevation gain. Whether dancing up gruelling Alpine, Pyrenean or Dolomite mountain passes or punching hard over Ardennes style hills, the 202 NSW delivers with a reactive and eager personality.
The shallow 32mm deep rim profile cuts rotating weight to a minimum, and this combines with the stiff and efficient, advanced carbon construction to deliver rapid acceleration and consistent pace up the steepest of climbs and balanced handling on the most sinuous of descents. ABLC dimples complement by attaching a boundary layer of air to the rim’s surface to enhance aerodynamics and crosswind stability.
A 21mm wide internal rim dimension works by spreading the beads of tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres further apart to elicit a superior tyre cross-section. This improved shape promotes a stouter tyre-to-road contact patch and an increased air volume to result in lower rolling resistance, higher levels of comfort and enhanced cornering traction.
Smooth spinning and durable bearings are encased within the Cognition hubs. These hubs have Center Lock disc interfaces to provide assured braking while the rear features an Axial Clutch freehub mechanism that disengages when coasting to save energy. The build is brought together via Sapim CX-Ray spokes that are configured in a reliable 2-cross lacing pattern.
- 12mm hub end caps
- Center Lock lock rings
- A light and nimble wheelset that is in its element when ascending any climb
- The full carbon rims are realised from the finest materials to promote a high stiffness to weight ratio
- Shallow, 32mm deep rim profile cuts rotating weight to a minimum for reactive climbing and acceleration and are easy to handle on windy descents
- ABLC dimples smooth the airflow across the rim surface's to improve aerodynamics
- Wide internal rim width reduces tyre rolling resistance, improves comfort and enhances cornering grip
- Tubeless-ready or standard clincher compatibility opens up use to a huge range of tyre setups
- Cognition DB hubs have Center Lock disc interfaces, super smooth bearings and the rear features a disengaging Axial Clutch freehub mechanism for reduced drag when freewheeling
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes and neat lacing patterns provide even tensions and a durable build
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon rim ABLC rim surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: 32mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front: 2-Cross / Rear: 2-cross
- Spoke count: Front: 24 / Rear: 24
- Hubs: Front: Zipp Cognition / Rear: Zipp Cognition with Axial Clutch technology
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tire pressure: 100psi
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front: 705 grams / Rear: 801 grams / Wheelset: 1506 grams (based on an XDR, 12mm thru-axle configuration with no rim tape or valves included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.