Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Front Wheel 2019
Featuring Zipp's newest braking technology and a dimpled rim surface for increased stability and reduced drag, the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Front Wheel will help you smash your targets, both in training and racing. The sleek aesthetics are combined with performance technology from the brands top NSW wheels, so you can be sure of every possible advantage when it comes to competing.
This full carbon clincher features a ShowStopper™ textured braking surface that clears water faster and consequently provides unmatched stopping power for carbon rims, even in the wet. The 45mm deep rim and ABLC™ Sawtooth™ dimple pattern improve aerodynamics while ensuring top levels of stability for control even in strongest crosswinds.
A pro-proven Zipp 77 hub is connected to the rim by 18 Sapim® CX-Sprint® spokes, ensuring efficient power transfer and fast engagement.
- Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads
- Zipp integrated valve extender
- Zipp valve-core wrench
- Zipp rim tape
- Zipp Tangente black skewer
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Carbon clincher front wheel
- Handcrafted in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- AeroBalance™ (low drag/high stability)
- Showstopper™ Brake Technology includes 317 groves on each side of the wheel to increase stopping power and help clear away water from the braking surface
- ABLC Sawtooth dimples help reduce high yaw drag and improve crosswind stability
- Optimised for use with 25mm tyres
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Sprint® with Sapim® secure lock nipples
- Spoke count: 18
- Hubset: Zipp 77
- Weight: 645 grams
- Included: Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads / Zipp integrated valve extender / Zipp valve-core wrench / Zipp rim tape / Zipp Tangente black skewer