Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheelset 2019
Offering trickle-down technology from Zipp's flagship NSW wheels, the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher wheelset is packed with innovation. AeroBalance™ provides the unmatched combination of low drag and high stability that these wheels offer, thanks to ABLC Sawtooth™ dimples on the rim and a 45mm depth.
Durable and race-ready, the 303 Firecrests are ideal for both training and racing, and have been optimised for 25mm tyres. Another key upgrade is the inclusion of Zipp’s ShowStopper™ textured braking surface that clears water fast so you can brake with confidence in all conditions. The rims are laced to pro-proven 77/177 hubs by 18 and 24 Sapim® CX-Sprint® spokes, front and rear respectively, for a strong and stiff build.
- Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads (two sets)
- Zipp integrated valve extender (two)
- Zipp valve-core wrench
- Zipp rim tape (two)
- Zipp Tangente black skewer (two)
Please note that the manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Carbon clincher wheelset
- Handcrafted in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- AeroBalance™ (low drag/high stability)
- Showstopper™ Brake Technology includes 317 groves on each side of the wheel to increase stopping power and help clear away water from the braking surface
- ABLC Sawtooth dimples help reduce high yaw drag and improve crosswind stability
- 10 or 11-speed Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo compatible
- Optimised for use with 25mm tyres
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Sprint® with Sapim® secure lock nipples
- Spoke count: 18 front / 24 rear
- Hubset: Zipp 77/177
- Weight: 1480 grams (wheelset) / 645 grams (front) / 835 grams (rear)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.