Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Tubeless 650b Disc Brake Rear Wheel
As the popularity of gravel riding expands, so do the demands of modern road and adventure cyclists. The Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Tubeless 650b Disc Brake Rear Wheel caters for those who wish to fit wider tyres, with the smaller rim creating improved clearance, and the use of wider 28mm plus tyres delivering more comfort, more compliance and better handling. Riders on smaller frames will also appreciate the improved handling a 650b wheel brings.
The hooked carbon rim is 45mm deep, minimising drag while keeping stability high and can be paired with either tubeless or tube-type tyre setups. It is constructed from full carbon to keep weight low and stiffness high and is laced to the German-engineered ZR1 disc brake hub by 24 Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes.
- Tubeless-ready clincher rear wheel
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Rim: Carbon, hooked, unidirectional carbon finish with ABLC dimples, adhesive decals
- Rim Depth: 45mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- External Rim Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX Sprint J-bend
- Spoke Length: 242mm, 248mm (driveside) / 246mm (non-driveside)
- Spoke Count: 24
- Nipples: Aluminium, Sapim Secure-Loc
- Hub: ZR1 disc brake
- Disc Standard: Center Lock (lockring included)
- Axle: Aluminium, thru-axle 12x142mm
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano Road (Campagnolo driver body available separately)
- Maximum Tyre Pressure: 125psi
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 115kg / 250lbs
- Includes 12mm end cap
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".