Zipp 303 NSW Carbon Tubeless Clincher Rear Wheel
Featuring a fusion of the brand’s pioneering wind-cheating traits and advanced materials, the Zipp 303 NSW Carbon Tubeless Clincher Rear Wheel bestows multifaceted performance for use across any topography. Whether responding to attacks on steep mountain passes, surging through windswept valleys or powering across the pavé, the 303 NSW delivers with poise and accuracy.
Lateral stiffness, low weight and rough road resilience are inbuilt into the rim structure thanks to the utilisation of refined carbon material. This sophisticated composition is sculpted into a rim profile that follows the findings from a meticulous testing procedure to result in superior aerodynamics, crosswind stability and heightened responsiveness. The innovatory ABLC dimple pattern that is exhibited on the rim surface further lowers drag by smoothing the airflow around the rim body cleanly and crisply.
The rim possesses a wide internal structure that is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres. This broad stance forces tyres into an optimal cross-sectional silhouette that in turn elicits lower rolling resistance, increased compliance and improved cornering grip. At the same time, the Showstopper carbon brake track and its scalloped surface bestow braking confidence, even in wet conditions.
The Cognition hub and its Axial Clutch freehub mechanism ensure smooth-spinning whether pressing on the pedals or freewheeling. The build is brought together comprehensively by the distinguished Sapim CX-Ray spokes and a reliable 2-cross lacing pattern.
- QR end caps
- Quick release skewer
- An ultimately versatile wheelset that is designed to be fast within any setting
- The full carbon rim is realised from a revised carbon fibre layup to promote high lateral stiffness, low weight and strength for rough roads and surfaces
- A 45mm deep rim profile provides a multifaceted performance and has been meticulously researched in the wind tunnel, via CFD simulations and within real world riding to lower drag, increase crosswind stability
- ABLC dimples smooth the airflow across the rim’s surface to further lower drag
- Wide internal rim width reduces rolling resistance, improves comfort and enhances cornering grip
- Tubeless-ready or standard clincher compatibility opens up use to huge range of tyre set ups
- Showstopper brake track gives powerful and consistent braking, even in the wet
- Cognition hub has super smooth bearings and an Axial Clutch freehub mechanism for reduced drag when freewheeling
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes and neat lacing patterns provide even tensions and a durable build
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon with ABLC rim surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke lacing pattern: 2-cross
- Spoke count: 24
- Hubs: Zipp Cognition with Axial Clutch technology
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Rim
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above (optimised for use with 25mm width tyres)
- Maximum tyre pressure: 125psi
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 822 grams (based on an XDR configuration with no rim tape or valves included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.