Zipp 353 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Wheelset
Possessing a design conceived via Zipp’s Total System Efficiency concept that fuses aerodynamics, low weight, comfort and tyre efficiency, the versatile 353 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Wheelset is nimble on climbs, composed down descents and quick through valleys.
The full carbon rims have a more even resin distribution to improve strength and feature an innovative Sawtooth profile. This profile situates Hyperfoil nodes along its inner circumference and uses a HexFin ABLC surface dimple pattern to markedly lower drag and improve stability in windy riding conditions. The rim shape also heightens lateral stiffness for quicker climbing, faster acceleration and accurate cornering.
Designed around tubeless-ready tyres, the 25mm wide, hookless internal rim format lowers rolling resistance, improves comfort and promotes a more aerodynamic tyre-to-rim interface. Additionally, this internal rim format makes tubeless-tyre installation a cinch, negating the need for tyre levers or air compressors.
The rims are joined via reliable Sapim spokes to Zipp’s Cognition V2 hubs. These hubs spin smoothly, and the rear integrates an Axial Clutch freehub for instant engagement and lower resistance when freewheeling.
- 12mm hub end caps
- Center Lock lock rings
- A versatile disc brake road bike wheelset that blends low weight, aerodynamics and tubeless-tyre technology
- Designed via Zipp’s Total System Efficiency technology (TSE) for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- The full carbon rims have a more even resin distribution, for lower weight and increased strength
- The hookless internal rim design is for tubeless-ready tyres only and promotes a more aerodynamic tyre to rim interface
- A 25mm internal rim width works optimally with wider tubeless-ready tyres, lowering rolling resistance and improving comfort
- Tubeless Made Easy tyre bed for easy tyre installation without a compressor
- Undulating 45mm deep, Sawtooth rim shape with Hyperfoil nodes optimises aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability
- The Sawtooth rim profile increases lateral stiffness for faster climbing and snappier acceleration
- HexFin ABLC rim surface dimple pattern further lowers drag
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp’s ImPress direct-print technology
- Cognition V2 hubs with an Axial Clutch V2 freehub
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes
- Lifetime Warranty
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready only
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon with a Sawtooth profile and HexFin ABLC rim surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: 45mm, undulating
- Internal rim width: 25mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless (straight sides)
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front: two-cross / Rear: two-cross
- Spoke count: Front: 24 / Rear: 24
- Hubs: Front: Zipp Cognition V2 / Rear: Zipp Cognition V2 with Axial Clutch technology
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Disc standard: Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front: 580 grams / Rear: 675 grams / Wheelset: 1255 grams (based on an XDR, 12mm thru-axle configuration with no rim tape or valves included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".