Zipp Decal Set for 404 Rim
People may not get to see them when you are riding, because you will be going so fast, but the rest of the time having the decals on your Zipp 404s in perfect condition, or personalised to you, is going to be important. Remain looking sharp by using the Zipp Decal Set for 404 Rim.
These are a genuine Zipp product, so the design is spot on. The high quality finish is provided by die-cutting the borderless decals.
Each kit includes seven decals (enough for one wheel) and two matching valve-hole decals. Should you want to match your other Zipp wheels, there are other sizes available for 202, 303, 808 (disc wheels also use 808 decals).
- The rim should be thoroughly cleaned with acetone before applying the decals
- Peel the white backing sheet from the decal
- Orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface
- Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M® squeegee
- For more information, please refer to the video below
- Decal set
- Designed for Zipp 404 wheels
- Includes: seven decals (enough for one wheel) and two matching valve-hole decals
- Other sizes available for 202, 303, 808 (disc wheels also use 808 decals)