Zipp G40 XPLR Clincher Tyre
Conceived for the demands of gravel riding, the Zipp G40 XPLR Clincher Tyre offers an ideal blend of traction, speed and comfort. Built around a 127 TPI casing, this tyre boasts excellent suppleness to lower rolling resistance and increase comfort. In addition, this casing integrates an Aramid strip from bead to bead to resist punctures and sidewall cuts. The tread pattern combines aggressive side knobs for cornering grip and a faster-rolling centre section, guaranteeing performance over a wide range of terrain.
This tyre offers excellent versatility as it is tubeless-ready, can be used with standard inner tubes and is compatible with hooked or hookless rims. Tan sidewalls complete the design and promote a classic and stylish aesthetic.
- The wheel included in the images isn't included in the sale of this tyre
- High performance gravel and adventure tyre
- Aggressive cornering side knobs for excellent control
- Fast rolling center section
- Aramid® bead to bead puncture protection which is very resistant to sidewall cuts
- 127 TPI casing offers the ideal blend of suppleness and durability
- Tubeless-Ready and compatible with innertubes
- Hooked and hookless rim compatible
- Tan sidewall grants a classic, stylish aesthetic
- ETRTO 40-622 (700x40c)
- Recommended inflation range: 30-65 psi
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 480 grams, 700x40c size