Zipp Service Course SL 17 Degree Stem
Constructed from 7075 aluminium, the Zipp Service Course SL 17 Degree Stem is rigid under power, yet lightweight enough for your race bike. With a class-leading rating of 1.85 grams per Newton metre of stiffness, this stem is an ideal pairing for your road bike, delivering zero flex upon acceleration to give you the racing edge. Available separately, the Zipp Quickview computer mount replaces the faceplate, and offers an integrated look.
- 7075 aluminium construction is stiff and lightweight
- Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics
- 17-degree angle and available in a wide range of lengths
- Matte Black nano blast aluminium
- Lifetime warranty
- Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately
- 31.8mm clamping diameter
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.