Zipp Service Course SL-OS 6 Degree Stem
Strong, lightweight and built for 1-1/4" steerer tube bikes, the Zipp Service Course SL-OS 6 Degree Stem is fast off the mark thanks to its class-leading stiffness ratings. Available in a range of dimensions to suit all preferences, this stem is a favourite amongst privateers and Zipp ambassadors alike, with its rigidity making it a flex-free option for hard efforts. The 7075 aluminium construction is highly durable, and the distinctive Zipp branding stands out. For sleek computer integration, this stem is compatible with the Zipp Quickview faceplate mount.
- 7075 aluminium construction is stiff and lightweight
- Distinctive Zipp branding
- Wide range of sizes and angles
- Matte Black nano blast aluminium
- Lifetime warranty
- Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately
- 31.8mm clamping diameter
- Service Course SL OS stem made for oversized 1-1/4” steerer tubes
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.