Zipp XDR Freehub Body for Disc/Rim Gen 2 NSW Hub
The Zipp XDR Gen 2 NSW Freehub Body allows you to convert your second-generation Zipp NSW rear wheel to use a SRAM AXS 12-speed road cassette. With all the quality you'd expect from Zipp, this genuine replacement part allows you to upgrade your groupset while keeping your favourite wheels on the bike.
If you are unsure about compatibility with your Zipp wheel, please contact our customer care team and they will advise you on the best option. Replacement end caps may be required (sold separately).
- XDR Freehub Body for Zipp wheels with Gen 2 NSW rear hub
- For converting to a SRAM AXS 12-speed road cassette
- Compatible with Gen 2 rim brake hubs and Cognition disc hubs
- End caps may be required (sold separately)
- More stable hub connection means better axle and bearing durability
- Improved cassette/driver interface: cassette will not cut into aluminium driver over time
- XDR Driver is 6-8grams lighter
- 10-tooth cog compatibility allows for expanded cassette range
- Cassettes are installed and removed using standard tools and practices