Zone3 Aeroforce X Sleeveless Trisuit
The Zone3 Aeroforce X Sleeveless Trisuit has been developed in the Boardman windtunnel with aero specialists NoPinz and Aerocoach and on the road with elite level athletes to become one of the fastest options available for dedicated triathletes. Using dimpled Aeroforce-X fabric on the sleeves and Aerostripe fabric on the sides, this trisuit markedly lowers drag while on the bike. Stretchy, soft and water-repellent Aeroforce material is placed across the chest to heighten comfort and speed in the water, while an Airflo back panel promotes cooling ventilation in hot conditions.
The innovative fit pattern combines with the advanced materials to increase core stability and grant fatigue-reducing compression to the legs. The legs have a longer length to further improve aerodynamic efficiency, and rear pockets are added to securely store energy food. A tri-specific seat pad completes the suit to enhance support in the saddle without hindering during the swim or run.
- Designed to be the World’s Fastest Trisuit at a variety of speeds
- Exclusively manufactured in the UK and developed with aero specialists, NoPinz and Aerocoach
- Fabric technology fully tested in the Boardman wind tunnel, velodrome and by elite athletes
- Aeroforce-X fabric on the sleeves has a dimpled pattern to create a boundary layer of air that reduces drag
- Aerostripe material on the underarm and lat panels increases aerodynamic efficiency
- Aeroforce Soft-Touch fabric on the front panel is stretchy, soft, breathable and has a water repellent coating
- Airflo material on the back panel is extremely lightweight and airy for optimum temperature control
- An Innovative fit combines with the advanced materials to provide core support and compression to the leg muscles
- The leg length is designed to be a little longer to maximise aerodynamic benefits
- Laser-cut, silicone arm and leg holes keep the suit perfectly positioned and eliminate stitching to lower drag
- Aero designed pockets allow nutrition storage without affecting performance or increasing drag
- A unique flexible rear zip with cord allows a more aero position to be achieved on the bike whilst still allowing comfort when running
- High-performance seat pad from Catechin Italy is specifically designed for triathlon