Zone3 Agile Wetsuit
An ideal choice for people just getting into open water triathlons and outdoor swimming, the Zone3 Agile Wetsuit has a number of features to improve efficiency while keeping you comfortable and supported. Varying thickness panels are strategically placed to create the optimum level of buoyancy for a streamlined position in the water. Around the shoulders, high-stretch Flex-Fit 2mm panels prevent any restriction to your arm stroke, while in the upper legs, core support buoyancy holds the legs closer to the surface. Constructed from neoprene made from limestone and scrap rubber tyres, this suit contributes to a reduction in energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
By adding both a Speedflo and Smoothskin coating, Zone3 has created a suit that keeps drag low by preventing the ingress of water, so it flows faster over the suit. There's also a Talon resistant coating applied to the front of the legs, which makes this area more durable and more resistant to tears. Further enhancing this, and additionally aiding flexibility, comfort and heat retention are the glued and blind stitched seams, replacing more commonly used flatlock stitching.
There's a zip with a long cord, which is pulled down to unzip and makes both putting on and taking off the suit a breeze, and Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs make the suit even faster to remove. Finished with high visibility panels, you'll be easier to spot and track in the water.
- 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels provide a well-balanced profile to get the most out of your swim
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels improve range of motion allowing you to conserve energy and reduce fatigue
- Core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and save energy
- 100% Speedflo and Smoothskin coating for waterproofing and minimal drag
- Fully glued and blind stitched for increased comfort and warmth
- New Talon Resistant coating applied to the front leg to help improve durability and reduce accidental fingernail tears
- Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs offer superior removal speed
- YKK zip on the back of the suit with a cord attached for ease of use
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tyres reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200 grams per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in
- High visibility panels to help you stand out when in the water