Zone3 Agile Womens Wetsuit
Perfect for those newer to open water swimming or triathlon, the Zone3 Agile Womens Wetsuit will help you build confidence, keeping you warm, comfortable and well supported. Buoyancy panels of three depths: 2mm, 3mm and 4mm, are strategically placed to keep you streamlined and efficient in the water, resulting in both speed and technique improvements. High stretch, Flex-Fit 2mm shoulder panels in the shoulders ensure your range of movement isn't compromised. The legs are held closer to the surface thanks to core support buoyancy panels in the upper legs.
Drag is minimised drag through the use of a Speedflo and Smoothskin coating, preventing the ingress of water, and an additional Talon resistant coating improves durability, reducing the risk of tears. By replacing flatlock stitching with fully glued and blind stitched seams, not only is comfort against the skin enhanced, but heat is also better retained and waterproofing and flexibility enhanced.
When it comes to putting on and removing the suit, a YKK zip with a long cord makes this an easy task, while Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs speed up the process. High visibility panelling brings some additional visibility, so you're easier to spot.
The Agile is produced in a more ethically conscious way. Neoprene from limestone and scrap rubber tyres helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions and, consequently, plays a part in conserving the natural environment.
- 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels provide a well-balanced profile to get the most out of your swim
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels improve range of motion allowing you to conserve energy and reduce fatigue
- Core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and save energy
- 100% Speedflo and Smoothskin coating for waterproofing and minimal drag
- Fully glued and blind stitched for increased comfort and warmth
- New Talon resistant coating applied to the front leg to help improve durability and reduce accidental fingernail tears
- Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs offer superior removal speed
- YKK zip on the back of the suit with a cord attached for ease of use
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tyres reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200 grams per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in
- High visibility panels to help you stand out when in the water