Zone3 Aspect Breaststroke Womens Wetsuit
Most wetsuits are made with the front crawl in mind, but the Zone3 Aspect Womens Wetsuit utilises high stretch panels on the inner legs and across the chest to reduce restriction and improve efficiency while swimming breaststroke. The design also reduces lower leg buoyancy to help the legs stay submerged, helping the wearer maintain the ideal breaststroke posture. The suit also performs admirably during the front crawl, allowing the swimmer to use two strokes to fight fatigue during long events.
High-quality neoprene materials are used throughout the design to guarantee warmth and durability, and all of the panels have an Aqua-X coating to lower drag and significantly improve speed through the water. An easy to use downward zip helps with quick taking off in transition, and neon orange cuffs increase visibility and safety in open water environments.
- Specifically designed to offer comfort and flexibility while swimming breaststroke
- Also suitable for front crawl swimming
- Excellent warmth, comfort and flexibility is provided by the neoprene construction
- High-stretch inner leg panels aid with the breaststroke leg kick
- Smoothskin, high-stretch neoprene gives an extended range of movement across the chest
- Reduced lower leg buoyancy allows the legs to stay submerged in the breaststroke posture.
- An Aqua-X coating is applied to the neoprene to significantly reduce drag in the water
- Neon orange arm cuffs for visibility
- Easy to use downward YKK zip