Zone3 Lava Long Distance Trisuit
Over longer distance events athlete comfort is the foremost consideration with regards to equipment selection. The Zone3 Lava Long Distance Trisuit is arrived at after years of research into the clothing requirements of IronMan length events and features a thorough collection of long-distance inspired ingredients.
A trio of fabrics is enlisted in the construction of this suit with each material selected and placed precisely to enhance performance and comfort. Italian Aero-Stripe fabric is utilised on the upper chest. The coarse texture of this weave lowers drag by trapping a slippery boundary layer of air on this front-facing surface. Aeroforce is then used on the torso, with this French cloth providing high elasticity for unrestricted movement while being highly breathable. The third material is employed on the legs. This fabric, called Sensory, promotes muscle support, increased blood flow and reduced fatigue via optimal levels of compression.
Low irritation heat bonding and flat-lock stitching join these panels of material together within a comfort fit pattern that allows the athlete to perform without hindrance across the three disciplines. Comfort is further added by the Iron Performance seat pad that is ergonomically shaped to cushion and reduce pressure when in the saddle. It is also designed to conform naturally when the athlete is swimming or running.
Bonded arm holes that eliminate chafing, premium leg grippers that eliminate material bunching and a rear pocket to store nutrition then complement an already extensive assemblage of qualities.
- Features a blend of different materials positioned on the suit in line with different zonal requirements
- Aero-Stripe – This Italian fabric is located on the upper chest to improve aerodynamics. This textured material creates turbulence across the key boundary layers when on the bike to reducing drag
- Aeroforce Soft-Touch French fabric is used on the main front and back panels. It is extremely breathable, has 360° stretch for total comfort and has a high-tech Nano water repellent coating to reduce drag in and out of the water
- Sensory fabric – Provides extra support, freedom of movement and fatigue-reducing compression on the legs together with a full water repellent coating. Highly breathable and sweat-wicking
- The fabrics feature a water repellent coating to ensure minimum drag in the water and comfort throughout the race
- Comfort fit design throughout the body allowing you to maximise performance across the swim, bike and run
- Extremely high quality, Iron Performance pad by Cytech provides cushioning, pressure relief and ventilation. Crucial for IM distances
- Bonded arm holes for speed and comfort
- Nutrition storage pockets located on the back and designed with a heat-bonded cover to allow gels to be stored and make it easy to access whilst on the bike or run
- Premium integrated leg grippers, with gold fibres, for maximum comfort and support throughout the race
- Utilises heat bonding, flat-lock stitching and closed stitching to find the perfect balance between comfort and speed. Front semi auto-lock zipper
Zone3 Lava Long Distance Trisuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.