Zone3 Lava Short Sleeve Womens Trisuit
The Lava Short Sleeve Womens Trisuit from Zone3 has been specifically tailored to improve performances in long-distance triathlons. Every element of the suit has been carefully designed to eke out every possible advantage that will pay dividends at the end of the event.
The fabrics used provide maximum speed and efficiency, both in the water and on the bike, such as the AERO-STRIPE material on the upper back and sleeves which lowers drag and sheds water. Aeroforce Soft-Touch on the main body of the suit is soft and stretchy for excellent comfort and freedom of movement, yet also wicks away moisture and provides UPF50+ sun protection. The nano-coating even helps the material shed water and reduces drag.
Cytech’s Women’s ‘Iron Performance’ pad performs the vital function of ensuring comfort on the bike without impeding speed in the water or when running. The perforated lamination keeps the airflow high and helps the pad dry out quickly whilst the high-density foam is situated in just the right places to provide comfort and protection without unnecessary bulk.
Elsewhere, Zone3 have employed a plethora of techniques such as flatlock stitching, closed stitching and heat bonding to add the necessary comfort, strength and flexibility required at this level of performance.
- AERO-STRIPE striped material on the upper chest panel for enhanced aerodynamics
- Premium woven fabrics with water repellent coating to ensure maximum performance and comfort throughout the race
- Ergonomic panel design, fit and fabrics designed for temperature control
- Extremely high quality, Iron Performance pad by Cytech. Crucial for IM distances
- Premium integrated leg grippers, with gold fibres, for maximum comfort and support throughout the race
- Functional pocket design for race day nutrition
- Women’s specific fit and double lined chest panel for coverage
- Heat bonded arm sleeve for perfect finish and drag reduction
- UPF 50+