Zone3 Polar Fleece Parka Robe Jacket
The Zone3 Polar Fleece Parka Robe Jacket insulates and shields so that optimal body temperatures are achieved and maintained. Perfect for keeping warm before a race or training this jacket is also great to stop the athlete from cooling down too quickly after an event.
A 3/4 length provides plenty of coverage and is supplemented ideally by the combination of fabrics utilised in its construction. The inner material is Polar Fleece and offers an abundance of warmth but also absorbs moisture and wicks it away from the body, helping to regulate body temperature. The outer Water-Block material then shields from the wind and the rain, stopping the wearer from rapidly losing body heat.
A large internal pocket keeps nutrition, goggles and smartphones organised while a smaller zipped pocket adds secure storage space for keys and cards. A long front zip then enables easy putting on and taking off, while an adjustable hood and fleece-lined hand pockets add insulation for the extremities as and when required.
- Three-quarter length, fleeced jacket to keep you warm pre or post-training or racing
- Inner Polar Fleece fabric is soft to touch, cosy and warm
- Outer Water-Block fabric keeps the elements out and body warmth in
- Heat regulating properties allows too much heat to move to the outer shell of the jacket
- Large internal pockets and small zippered pockets for secure storage of nutrition and electronics
- Long front zip enables the jacket to be removed with ease
- Two front fleece pockets keep your hands warm in colder conditions
- Hood with cord fasteners for additional warmth
Zone3 Polar Fleece Parka Robe Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.