Zone3 Thermal Agile Wetsuit
Zone3’s Thermal Agile Wetsuit combines warmth and flexibility, making it a great choice for athletes who like to keep swimming outdoors throughout the winter.
2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels ensure that the range of movement is not restricted through the stroke whilst 3mm and 4mm sections around the lower body and thigh areas create buoyancy for less drag and better form in the water. This core region is also insulated with fleece lining panels, keeping this essential zone warm and functioning optimally, and there is a Smoothskin coating on the neoprene that further reduces drag.
Slimline Pro Speed cuffs make putting the suit on and taking it off easier, with a Talon-resistant coating on the front of the legs to reduce accidental tearing from fingernails - particularly useful if the wetsuit is used for rushed triathlon transitions.
The neoprene used by Zone3 is made from scrap rubber tyres and limestone, substantially reducing each suit's environmental impact. Over 200 grams less of CO2 is produced during production using this method, making this a good green option.
- Key panels utilise an improved fleece lining for greater heat retention when swimming
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels improve range of motion allowing conservation of energy and reduced fatigue
- 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels provide a well-balanced profile to get the most out of the swim
- Core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs. Helps to keep the legs towards the surface of the water significantly reducing drag and saving energy
- High visibility graphic panels to stand out when in the water.
- 100% Speedflo and Smoothskin coating for waterproofing and minimal drag
- Fully glued and blind stitched for increased comfort and warmth
- Talon-resistant coating applied to the front leg to help improve durability and reduce accidental fingernail tears
- Slimline Pro Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed
- YKK zip on the back of the suit with a cord attached for ease of use
- Environmentally-friendly neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tyres