VeloToze Short Shoe Covers 2.0
Completely redesigned, this 2.0 version of the VeloToze Short Shoe Covers are more durable, easier to put on, and easier to look after. There's no compromise in performance however, and these overshoes still use the same lightweight, windproof and water-resistant construction, but now the sole and toe areas have been reinforced. Additionally, a new inner coating makes them dry faster and therefore ready to use again in no time.
With their smooth, flexible material, they decrease drag, an essential benefit come race day, and the material won't retain water and weigh you down in the rain. On the way to a race, simply store them in a jersey pocket or saddle bag, they'll take up hardly any space.
- 1: Put on sock and bike shoe
- 2: Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe
- 3: Pull shoe cover over heel, being careful not to catch on cleats
- 4: Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary
- Wipe with a cool, wet cloth, do not put into the washing machine
- To dry, hang shoe covers/overshoes over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers/overshoes in a clothes dryer
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Ensure shoe covers are pulled-up over socks and are under legwarmers to create a water-tight seal
Caution: The waterproof cuff contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction
- Water-resistant: Designed to fully cover your shoe with a waterproof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your bike shoes
- Reinforced: Bottom and toe area are reinforced for increased durability
- Windproof: Windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: Made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: Smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: Easily fits in a jersey pocket or saddle bag
veloToze Short Shoe Covers 2.0 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.