- The Dogma F blends years of Grand Tour winning experience, refined design, the highest-quality materials and unquestionable style
- The Dogma F perfectly balances handling, responsiveness, comfort and aerodynamics, all while dropping weight
- Truly versatile, the Dogma F can climb, descend and sprint with equal flair, making it the ideal choice for any rider or parcours
- Comprising TorayCa T1100 1K Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology within an asymmetric design, the frameset grants an extreme stiffness to weight ratio
- The frame weight is 9% lighter than the Dogma F12, while being 12% stiffer
- 16% lighter, the Onda fork still stringently adheres to safety standards
- The distinctive shape of the Onda fork delivers precise steering, stability and vibration damping
- The fork is specifically designed for disc braking from both structural and aerodynamic standpoints
- New Flatback frameset tube profiles and fork flaps reduce aerodynamic drag by 4.8% compared to the Dogma F12
- TiCR internal cable routing neatly organises brake hoses and electronic gear wires to keep them out of the wind
- Ultralight headset bearings further shave weight
- A new seatpost profile lowers drag, while its titanium saddle rail cradle is super-light
- The Race frameset geometry allows a powerful but comfortable riding position
- The frameset-to-tyre clearance is roomy enough for plush 28mm wide tyres
- UCI approved
- Carbon Torayca T1100G UD with NANOALLOY technology frame
- Carbon Torayca T1100G UD with NANOALLOY technology fork with Fork Flap
- Flat mount disc brake compatible
- Fully-internal cable management
Pure Cycling meets X with exceptional machines featuring unique ENDURANCE geometry.
Explore the DOGMA X in captivating color options.
Elevate your cycling experience with advanced Carbon T1100 1K construction.
Enjoy the ideal blend of high-caliber performance and comfort with ENDURANCE GEOMETRY.
You've viewed 3 of 3 products