Abbey Tools Single Sided Common Bottom Bracket Socket Tool
The Abbey Bike Tools Single Sided Common Bottom Bracket Socket is an intelligently designed, premium-quality tool that allows you to fit and remove your bottom bracket with accuracy and ease. Simply place into the bearing cup, and then use any 3/8" square drive ratchet to remove the bottom bracket - or a torque wrench to tighten it down. This tool is designed for use with all outboard bearing cups not catered for by the Abbey Bike Tools Dura-Ace and Ultegra Bottom Bracket Tool - such as Campagnolo, SRAM, FSA and older Shimano models.
With the torque specifications handily laser engraved onto the face, and featuring trusty finger splines to help you grip the 7075 aluminium tool body, this is a high-quality item that boasts all the attention to detail we have come to expect from Abbey Bike Tools.
- Compatible with all outboard bearing cups that are not covered by the Abbey Bike Tools dual-sided Shimano socket - including Campagnolo, SRAM, FSA and older Shimano models
- Simply place into the bearing cup and use any 3/8" square drive ratchet to tighten down
- Deep dish finger splines ensure a confident grip
- 7075 aluminium construction
- Laser engraved with torque specs