Argon 18 Gallium Pro Dura-Ace R9150 Di2 Road Bike 2018
Lightweight, responsive, fitted with Shimano's top-of-the-line groupset and boasting remarkable stiffness and power transfer, the Gallium Pro Dura-Ace R9150 Di2 Road Bike represents a truly exceptional, pro-level race bike. Argon 18's carbon frameset, tried and tested on the climbs of the biggest WorldTour races, is remarkably lightweight whilst still remaining super-stiff. The geometry is low, tight and racy, designed to offer an aerodynamic riding position and nimble handling for tackling those snaking descents.
Shimano's premium electronic groupset, Dura-Ace R9150 Di2, guarantees you slick and reliable shifting in every race situation, whilst the Dura-Ace brakes lend the assurance of solid and reliable stopping power. Vision's carbon wheelset, the Metron 40, is a lightweight option that further enhances the Gallium Pro's excellent climbing credentials, while the Vittoria Open Corsa CX tyres are supple and fast-rolling.
The Gallium Pro also benefits from some unique design innovations exclusive to Argon 18 - the 3D system, for example, is an innovative headset unit capable of offering three headtube positions. This allows the bike to offer a set-up to suit any rider's physiological needs without loss of stiffness; a recurring downfall of traditional headset spacers. The frame itself benefits from the Argon Fit System (AFS). AFS dictates that every frame size option is unique to the requirements of that size with tube profiles and thicknesses designed to suit, rather than blanket specifications being applied across all frame options. No matter your morphology, your bike will be tailored to deliver optimum performance.
The bike is topped off with Argon 18's own-brand carbon seatpost and FSA's K-Force carbon handlebars, while the Prologo saddle ensures that the Gallium Pro is as comfortable as it is fast. Featuring a top of the line spec, lightweight carbon wheels and a truly pro-standard frameset, the Gallium Pro is guaranteed to enhance the performance of any rider, whatever their level.
- Argon 18 carbon frameset is stiff, light and responsive
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 Di2 groupset offers crisp reliable shifting, mile after mile
- Lightweight Vision Metron 40 carbon wheelset is perfect for climbing
- Argon 18 Fit System ensures that your ride is tailored to fit your exact requirements
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Argon 18 carbon frame with Nanotech Tubing
- FORK: Argon 18 carbon fork
- HEADSET: FSA 37 + 3D 1 1/2"
- STEM: FSA OS-99, aluminium
- HANDLEBARS: FSA K-Force compact carbon bars
- BAR TAPE: Black
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, rim brake
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, rim brake
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 Di2
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11/28
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace HB901-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB Press Fit, SM-BB92-41B
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision Metron 40
- REAR WHEEL: Vision Metron 40
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Open Corsa CX, 700x25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Open Corsa CX, 700x25c clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo New Nago Evo Nack
- SEATPOST: Argon 18 carbon seatpost, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 814925
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more