Assos Equipe RS EVO Schlosshund Rain Jacket
Part of the Assos racing range, EQUIPE RS, this EVO Schlosshund Rain Jacket is an outer layer with truly impressive qualities. The successor to the original EQUIPE RS, this jacket retains its best qualities, namely the racingFit and waterproof Schloss Tex fabric and has had small updates to create the ultimate performance jacket for wet weather riding and racing. At the wrists and neck, taped seams minimise chafing and elsewhere act as an extra barrier to the rain. Two lower rear slots allow easy access to your jersey pockets beneath and double up as ventilation slots and the back of the jacket has a dropped tail to prevent soaking from road spray.
As well as the waterproof fabric construction, a DWR treatment and a waterBlock hem that uses internal silicone dots act as additional barriers. When you need some extra air you can simply unzip from either the top or bottom and if the conditions improve the EQUIPE RS is small enough to pack away in a jersey pocket.
Read more about the latest pieces in the Assos EQUIPE RS clothing range.
- Schloss Tex: Assos' lightest 3L waterproof softshell. Stretchy, extremely comfortable, and highly packable, with a hydrophilic membrane
- Reflex: Reflective strip on the rear of the jacket boosts visibility in low light and extreme weather conditions
- Pocket slots: Two openings on the lower rear panel give you access to your jersey or jacket pockets and serve as ventilation slots
- Taped seams: Found along the front, shoulders, rear panels, and zipper, these increase the watertight properties of the jacket
- Extended rear panel: A drop-tail protects your lower back from road spray and dirt
- waterBlock hem: Silicone dots on the inside lock out the elements and provide a secure fit, while the laminated silicone exterior sheds water
- Double-slider zipper: Ventilate from the top or bottom with ease. Robust construction with oversized pull tabs for intuitive, glove-friendly operation
- DWR: Treated with the Assos Durable Water Repellent treatment to add one more level of insurance against the elements
- racingFit: Tighter and more compressive than the regularFit and comfortFit. Feels like a second skin while riding for improved comfort and less drag
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 170 grams