Assos Liberty RS23 Thermo Rain Short Sleeve Jersey
Made to meet the demands of professional cyclists, the Assos Liberty RS23 Thermo Rain Short Sleeve Jersey has been developed in the pro peloton. This lightweight and waterproof piece is perfect for the harshest conditions, whether it's pouring with rain or blowing a gale. The racingFit is ideal for performance riders who adopt an aggressive position on the bike. Raw cut edges to this jerseys sleeves and collar improve aerodynamics, comfort and protection.
Packed with innovative fabrics and features, this jersey can be worn alone or together with arm warmers to best meet your needs. Stratagon Light is breathable, windproof and water resistance and is combined with Schloss Tex fabric to retain a low weight. The latter is stretchy, comfortable and compact and it's three-layer construction includes a hydrophilic membrane. Deployed on the left chest as an internal layer, it effectively holds in the heat around your heart and promotes improved blood circulation.
squamoVenTech ventilation slots around the upper back allow air to flow more freely, keeping you cool during hard efforts, and around the collar, Cordura material has been utilised for improved aerodynamics and waterproofing. This is not where the protection against the elements ends, and the seams are taped around the shoulders and front zip, where the rain hits hardest. A Durable Water Repellent treatment adds another layer of water resistance.
A wide elastic hem includes silicone grippers to hold the jersey securely in place whether the pockets are empty or packed full. These three rear pockets are optimally positioned and constructed from a waterproof fabric, and provide plenty of space for extra layers, nutrition or anything else you may require. If you're riding in low light, the Reflex rear reflective panel improves your visibility, making other road users more aware of your presence.
- Stratagon Light: Windproof, water-resistant, and breathable material
- Schloss Tex: Lightweight and waterproof softshell. Stretchy, extremely comfortable, and highly packable, the three-layer construction has excellent abrasion resistance and relies on a hydrophilic membrane. Deployed internally on the left side of the chest to retain warmth around the heart and promote blood circulation
- Reflex: Highly reflective rear panel for riding in low-light conditions
- squamoVenTech: Strategically positioned ventilation slots on the upper back
- racingFit: Shaped to fit your body in the cycling position, it “clicks” into place and follows your movements thanks to the Aero Racing body-mapped performance
- Tech Sheen: Three optimally positioned, raw-cut taped rear pockets
- Cordura: Aerodynamic and waterproof, this fabric has been deployed on the collar
- Taped seams: Deployed across the shoulders and the front zipper, these increase the watertight properties of the jacket
- Wide elastic hem: Added for stability and fit, with silicone grips to ensure a secure, race-tuned fit
- DWR: Treated with a Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Double, taped zipper: Slim, lightweight double zipper for individually adjusting to the conditions
- Raw cut edges: Now tailored with a more ergonomic cut than earlier prototypes, the ultrasonic bonding and raw cut design ensures the sleeves and collar are ultrafast, comfortable, and able to withstand the elements
PRODUCT REF: 904575
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more