Assos Trail Spring Fall Womens Jacket
The Assos Trail Spring Fall Women's Jacket provides light protection when the mercury starts to drop. It's constructed from a blend of premium technical fabrics and is incredibly soft. RX TECH Melange makes up the front, with Triangle on the back. Both are flexible and breathable, efficiently wicking moisture to keep you dry. On the sleeves there's slightly more insulation from RX material, with dyneRope, an extremely strong woven textile, adding abrasion resistance to the sleeves. There's an inner pocket that's ideal for stashing small items, and a double-slider zipper takes care of airflow - you can unzip accordingly, from either the top or the bottom.
- RX TECH Melange: A brushed grey circular-knit fabric developed to provide exceptional comfort, wick moisture, add moderate insulation, and remain extremely flexible
- RX: Proven brushed bi-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to wick moisture and add light insulation
- Triangle: An interlocking circular knit with mono-stretch for vertical stability. Ultrasoft, UPF 35, and featuring excellent printability
- dyneRope: A high-density woven textile with ripstop weave. Fifteen times stronger than steel, this fibre is blended with a black polyethylene and is strategically placed to protect exposed areas from abrasion
- Internal ramp pocket: Stash pocket with fabric "lid" sewn in secures cash, identification, ski-lift passes, keys, and other small items
- Double-slider zipper: Adjust to the conditions with the option to unzip from the bottom for added breathability
- trailFit: Follows the body's natural motions in and out of the saddle. Trim, but never restrictive. A comfortable, versatile fit that's perfect for an array of off-road riding applications, whether that's one hour or all-day
Assos Trail Spring Fall Womens Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".