Assos Zegho Amplify Sunglasses
In collaboration with top-end lens manufacturer Carl Zeiss, Assos have produced their new Zegho Amplify Sunglasses to redefine cycling-specific eyewear performance. These ultra-clear glasses come with a yellow tint Zegho Amplify lens that has been designed to optimise clarity and detail in low light conditions.
Known for their technological advancement, Assos' pace on technology's cutting edge extends to their eyewear. Tunnel Vision (TV) technology keeps the bottom 25% of the lens clear, allowing for a small tilt of your head upward for clear vision. This feature was developed alongside pro riders who liked this feature for riding through dark patches of road. Before your eyes can adjust to the darker conditions you can tilt your head up for clear vision.
Couple with this the glasses' frame-free design and extra large surface area and you have a pair of glasses that are perfect for bike riding. Furthermore, at just 27.5 grams, you will quickly forget they are on your face.
- Line: ASSOS high performance eyeProtection
- ClimaRange: year-round
- ProductClass: eyeProtection
- Models / Article No.: zegho Amplify / black frame / yellow lens
- AEPD: clickFace
- Sizes: one size fits all
- Parts: 3 materials, 10 components
- Weight: 27.5 grams - superleggera
- UV protection: 100%
- Water repellent: yes
- Patent: Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens V-Toric
- Certified: ASSOS Werksmannschaft