Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc Two Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike 2020
The BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc Two Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike is the ultimate performance machine. It has an impressive palmarès, with World Championship, Classics, Tour de France and Olympic wins under its belt. Undergoing various developments over the years, the latest model is packed with cutting-edge technologies, including the physical testing and prototyping of Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) to ensure the frameset meets the needs of the most demanding racers.
Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Race keeps comfort high so you'll be able to focus on your performance whether it's a long day in the mountains or an intense training ride. Asymmetric tubes bring stiffness and compliance in all the right places.
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 components are top-of the-line; weight is kept to a minimum, shifting is precise, fast and reliable, and hydraulic disc braking brings modulated power in all conditions. DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 48 wheels are a great all-round option. The mid-depth rim balances weight, stability and aerodynamics, and the wheels can be set up tubeless for improved rolling, a smoother ride and less risk of punctures. Up front, the Integrated Cockpit System keeps things aesthetically clean and sleek with all cables being routed internally.
- Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) Technology - Evaluates thousands of frameset designs, streamlining years of physical testing and prototyping to ensure the final product delivers the performance riders demand
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS) - The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing out of sight
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Race - All-day race compliance: designed to keep you fresh over long days of racing and intense training. Road vibrations are filtered out for a smooth and efficient ride
- Dual Transmission Integration (DTi) - DTi allows BMC frames to look and ride like the precision machines they're designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations
- Asymmetric Tube Design - Frame stiffness where necessary and compliant where desired for a balanced ride and intuitive feel
- D-shape seatpost delivers more compliance and has less material for a lighter overall weight
- Proprietary, super-light thru-axle and sandwich derailleur hanger to reduce weight
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain
- DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT db 48 Carbon Wheels
- BMC carbon handlebar
- BMC premium carbon D-seatpost
Read more about the BMC 2020 range here.
|FRAME||BMC Teammachine SLR01 premium carbon, ACE technology, TCC Race, PF86 bottom bracket, flat mount, 12x142mm thru-axle|
|FORK||BMC Teammachine SLR 01 premium carbon disc, TCC Race, integrated cockpit, flat mount, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|STEM||BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design with computer and camera mount|
|HANDLEBAR||BMC RCB01 Carbon, ergo top shape, compact bend|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, SM-RT900 rotor (160mm)|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, SM-RT900 rotor (140mm)|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, hydraulic|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-30T|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 52-36T|
|WHEELSET||DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT db 48 carbon, thru-axle|
|TYRES||Vittoria Corsa, 25mm, clincher|
|SADDLE||Fizik Antares R5 Kium|
|SEATPOST||BMC Teammachine SLR01 D-Shape Premium Carbon, 15mm offset|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.