Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
BMC Timemachine 02 One Ultegra Di2 TT/Triathlon Bike 2020
Stiff, stable and aerodynamic, the BMC Timemachine 02 One Ultegra Di2 TT/Triathlon Bike is built for speed. The frame and fork utilise Vmax technology to put you in a 'Position-to-Perform', with high adjustability so you can get as aero as possible while remaining comfortable. The Fizik Arione 2 saddle complements this position perfectly, allowing you to sit right on the nose, yet be comfortable further back when you're climbing. An aero seatpost and SubA Hinge fork, with a lean front profile, plus integrated brake calipers and a revolutionary cockpit mounting system all further contribute to reduced drag through the wind.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 components bring smooth, precise shifting and modulated braking for all-round performance. The Shimano RS 330 clincher wheels are reliable and strong while keeping weight to a minimum, making them perfect for training, as well as racing when the conditions are blustery.
- Vmax technology = p2p x subA - Position-to-Perform maximises the adjustability of your riding position while SubA innovation creates an incredibly fast frame profile
- Dual-mount seatpost - Capable of creating 71°- 81° effective seat tube angles
- SubA Aero Hinge Fork - ensures a lean frontal profile, seamlessly integrated brake calipers and a revolutionary, new cockpit mounting system that promotes both form and function
- A rear-mount equipment storage box, top tube fuel box mounts, and down tube dual-mount bottle cage options add up to a dedicated triathlon weapon
- p2p V-Cockpit offers optimal aerodynamic performance for taller pad stack dimensions, while the forward-offset promotes vertical compliance for a state-of-the-art blend of high-performance and comfort
- BMC aero seatpost
- Hidden brake booster technology - Increases the brake-lever-pull to caliper-free-stroke ratio ensuring the brake pads provide sufficient clearance at times of wheel flex. The system allows for the complete disconnection of the cockpit (when paired with electronic shifting options) for travel purposes
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Drivetrain
- Shimano WH-RS 330 Wheelset
Read more about the BMC 2020 bike range.
|FRAME||BMC Timemachine 02, aerodynamic 02 premium carbon, PF86 bottom bracket|
|FORK||BMC Aero premium carbon|
|STEM||BMC RSM 03|
|HANDLEBAR||Profile T2 Wing / T4+ AL with J2 brackets, F40 AL armrests|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Ultegra R8010|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Ultegra R8010|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28T|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 53-39T|
|WHEELSET||Shimano WH-RS 330, quick release, clincher|
|TYRES||Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher|
|SADDLE||Fizik Arione Tri 2|
|SEATPOST||BMC aero post|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.