Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
BMC Timemachine 02 Two 105 TT/Triathlon Bike 2020
Whether a time triallist or triathlete, when you're racing against the clock, the BMC Timemachine 02 Two 105 TT/Triathlon Bike will give you the advantage you need. The carbon frame and fork make for a stiff light construction designed to cut drag, with integrated direct mount brakes tucked out of the wind. The cockpit offers plenty of adjustability so you'll be able to dial in your position perfectly. A dual-mount seatpost means you can create a seat angle of between 71° and 81°.
With Shimano 105 components and RS 010 clincher wheels, this is a reliable build that doesn't compromise on performance. The standard 53-39 chainset and 11-28 cassette provide a wide range of gears for putting the power down, without making the hills too much of a slog. Fizik's Arione Tri 2 saddle suits an aggressive racing position where you tend to sit on the nose of the saddle, yet when it comes to the climbs you'll be able to comfortably shift further back.
- Vmax technology = p2p x subA - Position-to-Perform maximises the adjustability of your riding position while SubA innovation creates an incredibly fast frame profile
- Dual-mount seatpost - Capable of creating 71°- 81° effective seat tube angles
- SubA Aero Hinge Fork - ensures a lean frontal profile, seamlessly integrated brake calipers and a revolutionary, new cockpit mounting system that promotes both form and function
- A rear-mount equipment storage box, top tube fuel box mounts, and down tube dual-mount bottle cage options add up to a dedicated triathlon weapon
- p2p V-Cockpit offers optimal aerodynamic performance for taller pad stack dimensions, while the forward-offset promotes vertical compliance for a state-of-the-art blend of high-performance and comfort
- BMC aero seatpost
- Hidden brake booster technology - Increases the brake-lever-pull to caliper-free-stroke ratio ensuring the brake pads provide sufficient clearance at times of wheel flex. The system allows for the complete disconnection of the cockpit (when paired with electronic shifting options) for travel purposes
- Shimano 105 drivetrain
- Shimano WH-RS 010 wheelset
Read more about the BMC 2020 range here.
|FRAME||BMC Timemachine 02, aerodynamic premium carbon, PF86 bottom bracket|
|FORK||BMC Aero premium carbon|
|STEM||BMC RSM 03|
|HANDLEBAR||Profile T2 Wing / T4+ AL with J2 brackets, F40 AL armrests|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano 105 R7010 direct mount|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano 105 R7010 direct mount|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Bar-end|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105 R7000|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Bar-end|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28T|
|CRANKSET||Shimano 105 R7000, 53-39T|
|WHEELSET||Shimano WH-RS 010, quick release, clincher|
|TYRES||Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher|
|SADDLE||Fizik Arione Tri 2|
|SEATPOST||BMC aero, dual-mount|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
BMC Timemachine 02 Two 105 TT/Triathlon Bike 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.