Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
BMC URS One Apex Disc Gravel Bike 2021
The full carbon frameset shaves all unnecessary weight away but still possesses vast amounts of lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer and handling accuracy. This reactive and assured character is complemented by the cushioning gifted by the innovative Micro Travel Technology that is seamlessly integrated into the seat stay to seat tube junction. This suspension format affords 10mm of travel to the rear of the bike to help heighten pedalling fluidity over even the roughest of riding surfaces. Further comfort is promised by the fork and the seatpost that have tuned carbon formats to allow increase vertical flex over bumpy terrain.
The Gravel+ geometry sees a slacker head angle and a longer wheelbase give calm handling properties over irregular ground while the frameset’s tyre clearance provides enough room for wide and grippy rubber. DT Swiss C1850 Spline wheels partner with the WTB Raddler tyres to give a robust performance that’s full of traction, and the SRAM Apex 1 gears change faultlessly every time of asking. Hydraulic disc brakes stop with aplomb in any weather conditions thanks to their precise actuation and power.
- A lightweight, highly engineered ride that is designed for high-intensity gravel racing and limitless backroad exploration
- Full carbon frameset is light but has high lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer
- Micro Travel Technology is integrated into the seatstay/seat tube to give 10mm of travel for increased power transfer and control
- The frame’s rear triangle, the fork and the seatpost are manipulated by BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept to improve vertical compliance
- Gravel+ geometry has a slack 70° head angle to create a long front end and lengthen the wheelbase to heighten stability
- Clearance for up to 700x45mm tyre gives the potential of the increased comfort and traction of wider rubber
- DT Swiss C1850 Spline wheels are responsive and robust and the WTB Raddler tyres are grippy and fast
- SRAM Apex 1 gears shift with accuracy and the single chainring setup reduces the chances of mechanicals
- SRAM Apex1 hydraulic disc brakes stop flawlessly in all conditions
- Integrated computer mount
- Tubeless-ready rim strip installed and valves included
- BMC Dfender rear mudguard
|Frame||BMC URS Premium Carbon with Micro Travel Technology, Gravel+ Geometry - TCC Endurance compliance level, internal cable routing, PF86 bottom bracket, integrated seatpost binder, flat mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle, integrated downtube and chain stay protectors, top tube mounting points|
|Fork||BMC URS 01 Premium Carbon - TCC Endurance compliance level, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle, 50mm offset (Size 47-51), 45mm offset (Size 54-61), hub dynamo cable routing, fork dropout protectors|
|Handlebar||Easton EA50 AX|
|Bar Tape||BMC black|
|Front Brake||SRAM Apex HRD-A1 hydraulic, 180mm Centerline disc rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Apex HRD-A1 hydraulic, 160mm Centerline disc rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Apex 1 HRD hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Apex 1 long cage, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Apex 1 HRD, 11-speed|
|Chain||SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG 1130, 11-42T, 11-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Apex 1, 40 tooth chainring|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss C1850 Spline, 700c, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss C1850 Spline, 700c, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||WTB Raddler, 700x40mm, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Raddler, 700x40mm, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||WTB SL8 Cromoly Medium|
|Seatpost||BMC 01 Premium Carbon D-Shape Seatpost, 0mm offset (Size Small/Medium), 15mm offset (Size Large/X-Large)|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Claimed Manufacturers Weight||8.9kg / 19.62lbs (size S)|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.