Bianchi Aria Ultegra Disc Road Bike 2018
The Bianchi Aria Disc is a high-performance road bike with the aesthetics to match. Combining an 11-speed Shimano Ultegra Groupset with an aerodynamic frame design, this versatile bike is fast enough for racing, whilst remaining compliant enough for endurance riding.
Featuring a profile shaped for optimum aerodynamic efficiency, the Aria offers a fast, engaging ride, suitable for Triathlon application. The frame, fork, seatpost, and seatclamp have been seamlessly integrated to reduce drag, while the carbon fibre construction increases stiffness and greatly reduces the overall weight. Bolt thru axles located at the front and rear add additional strength and rigidity for direct handling and even braking.
Taking advantage of Bianchi's tried and tested Race Geometry, the Aria puts the rider in performance focussed position that is perfectly suited to fast riding for extended periods of time. This, combined with the damping effect of the full carbon frame and fork ensure comfort on long-distance routes and across unpredictable terrain.
The Ultegra R8000 Groupset offers the slick, reliable performance excepted from Shimano's second-best mechanical offering, while the BR-R8070 Hydraulic Disc Brakes boast an aerodynamic profile and exceptional stopping power in variable conditions. Additionally, the 50/34T chainset and 11-28T cassette combine to provide a gear range broad enough for high-intensity efforts on the flat and tackling long, steep climbs alike.
Rolling on Fulcrum's Racing 618 Disc Brake Wheels, the bikes performance is further enhanced. Utilising a semi-deep profile, the wheelset balances aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability for a fast, confidence-inspiring ride in blustery conditions, ideal for tackling exposed alpine routes with ease. Completed with a pair of 28mm Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick Tyres, the rolling resistance is reduced while traction and comfort are increased; a testament to the Aria's versatility.
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed Groupset provides smooth and reliable shifting
- Full carbon construction increases stiffness and reduces weight
- Integrated fork, seatpost and seatclamp enhance aerodynamic efficiency
- Fulcrum Racing 618 Wheelset balances aerodynamic efficiency with crosswind stability
- 28mm Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick Clincher Tyres improve grip, control, and comfort
Please note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Bianchi Aria Disc carbon, flat mount brakes, thru axle
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero 1.4">1.1/8", flat mount disc brakes, thru axle
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- STEM: Reparto Corse Alloy
- HANDLEBARS: Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, 31.8mm
- BAR TAPE: La Spirale Ribbon Cork
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 Hydraulic Disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 Hydraulic Disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT800 centre lock, 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, SS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Kmc X11-1, EPT finish
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-speed, 11-28T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 618 Disc, centre lock, bolt thru
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 618 Disc, centre lock, bolt thru
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Monza Dynamic
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
PRODUCT REF: 860278
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more