Bianchi Intenso Ultegra Road Bike 2018
Developed for all-round endurance race performance, the Intenso Ultegra Road Bike features Bianchi's classic Italian style and the technology to match its good looks. No matter if you're racing or riding, tackling long sportives or targetting tough training sessions, the Endurance geometry with a taller headtube puts you in a slightly more relaxed position so you remain comfortable throughout. There's no compromise on performance in the pursuit of comfort, as the full carbon frame and fork provide a still yet compliant ride and supreme handling and responsiveness.
The top spec includes a Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset that is lightweight and strong. Shifting is fast and smooth so you can change your speed quickly and easily, and when your ride includes fast descents and technical corners, you can put your faith in the powerful braking. Internal cable routing is in keeping with, and helps maintain, the sleek aesthetics.
Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels are strong and rigid, ensuring all your watts are translated into speed. The shallow rim depth makes them great all-rounders, just as capable on climbs as they are cutting through the wind on the flats. 25c tyres are a popular option with road cyclists, and the Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick clinchers are grippy and fast, rolling smoothly while offering excellent protection against punctures.
Frame-size specific components ensure the best possible fit, and compatibility with both mechanical and electronic groupsets means it's easy to upgrade if you so wish.
- Full carbon construction increases stiffness and reduces weight
- Special Endurance Geometry is suited towards fast, long distance riding
- Fulcrum Racing Sport clincher wheelset offers strength, reliability and smooth rolling
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset provides slick, reliable shifting and controlled braking
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Bianchi Intenso carbon, tapered headtube 1.1/8"- 1.5", internal cable routing, mechanical and Di2 electronic shifting compatible
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon with Kevlar, 1.5" head
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- BOTTTOM BRACKET: BSA
- STEM: Reparto Corse, alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, size: 44cm - 70mm / 47/50cm - 90mm / 53cm - 100mm / 55/57cm - 110mm / 59cm - 120mm / 61cm - 130mm
- HANDLEBAR: Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 6061, diameter - 31.8mm, reach - 126mm, drop 77.4mm, size: 44/53cm - 40cm / 55/59cm - 42cm / 61/63cm - 44cm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000 2x11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11 EPT finish
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-speed, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-RS510 50x34T, crank length: 44/54cm - 170mm / 55/59cm - 172.5mm / 61/63cm - 175mm
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Sport, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Sport, clincher
- TYRES: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Era Startup Power Open, steel rail, 277x145mm
- SEATPOST: Reparto Corse, Alloy 2014 shaft, forged alloy head, 15mm offset, diam. 31,6mm, length - 44cm - 300mm / 47/63cm - 350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 871362
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more