Bianchi Sempre Pro 105 Road Bike 2018
The Bianchi Sempre Pro 105 Road Bike is ideal for riders looking for their first carbon race bike, and features mid-range components that complement the frameset perfectly. With a racing geometry, you'll be able to achieve an aggressive and fast, yet comfortable, position.
The carbon monocoque frame has a PressFit bottom bracket and a tapered headtube, while UTSS Ultra Thin Seat Stays keep the weight to a minimum and, combined with oversized chainstays, ensure all your watts are transferred to the road. The full carbon fork helps to soak up road buzz, reducing fatigue in the hands and arms, and makes for responsive handling.
The Sempre Pro is designed with the Italian flair that Bianchi are renowned for, while internal cable routing contributes to the clean and sleek aesthetics. Compatibility with both mechanical and electronic groupsets enhances the framesets versatility.
Shimano's 105 groupset is durable and reliable, with smooth and precise shifting. The compact chainset is combined with a wide-ranging 11 - 32 cassette that ensures enough gears to suit a variety of terrains. The braking is powerful and modulated so you can tackle long descents and technical roads at speed, with full confidence that you'll be able to stop quickly when the need arises. The stiff and strong Shimano wheelset is combined with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick tyres for all-round performance when training and racing.
- Full carbon monocoque frame
- Carbon fibre fork absorbs unwanted road feedback for increased comfort
- Ultra Thin Seat Stays (UTSS) to save weight, combined with oversized chainstays for direct power transmission
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 25mm clincher tyres increase grip and comfort
- Shimano 105 11-speed groupset ensures reliable slick shifting
- Internal cable routing offers clean aesthetics and enhanced aerodynamics
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Bianchi Sempre Pro carbon monocoque, PF30, UTSS, mechanical and electronic shifting compatible
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- BOTTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-RS500
- STEM: Reparto Corse, Alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length: 47/50cm - 90mm / 53cm - 100mm / 55/57cm - 110mm / 59cm - 120mm / 61cm - 130mm
- HANDLEBAR: Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diameter: 31.8mm, reach: 126mm, drop: 77 mm, width: 47/53cm - 40cm / 55/59cm - 42cm / 61cm - 44cm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R561-L
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R561-L
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-5801-L
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-5800-L GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 ST-5800 2x11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11 EPT finish, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-speed, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-RS510 50x34T, crank length: 44/54cm - 170mm / 55/59cm - 172.5mm / 60/63cm - 175mm
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS010-CL, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS010-CL, clincher
- TYRES: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Era Start, steel rail, 277x135mm
- SEATPOST: Reparto Corse AL6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mm offset, diameter 31.6mm, length 350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 871653
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more