Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking/Running Poles
Light and stiff, the Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking/Running Poles from Black Diamond are the perfect option if low weight is a priority, such as ultra-marathon use. The three-section shaft makes them super packable yet the combination of FlickLock and speed cone make them both easily adjustable and rapid to deploy.
The EVA grip extends down the shaft for improved usability on the inclined ground and they include both rubber and carbide Tech Tips for use on a variety of terrain. A strap improves security and provides extra support when in use and when folded a notch in the basket holds them neatly together.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock® adjustability
- Carbon fibre construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
- Manufacturer claimed weight per pair : 95-110cm - 332 grams | 105-125cm - 360 grams | 120-140cm - 385 grams
- Usable length : 95-110cm (37-43”) | 105-125cm (41-49”) | 120-140cm (47-55”)
- Collapsed length : 95-110cm - 34cm (13”) | 105-125cm -37cm (15”) | 120-140 cm - 40 cm (16”)
Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking/Running Poles Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.