Bont Riot+ Boa Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes
Bont's Riot+ Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes are comfortable, stiff and secure, with a Boa and Z Velcro strap closure system that allows for micro-adjustments on-the-go. The sole is constructed from a carbon composite material that transfers your power efficiently to the road, and the anatomical shape of the inner is not only comfortable and secure, but it also prevents pronation, keeps pressure even and reduces the chance of injury. With mesh inserts in the microfibre upper ventilation is excellent, so your feet will remain cool and comfortable through the toughest efforts and on long, hot climbs.
- Carbon composite sole construction with microfibre upper
- Ventilations holes through upper and mesh inserts
- Comfort innersole
- Boa dial and Z form Velcro strap closure
- Medial Longitudinal Arch Support
- Anatomical forefoot shape
- Anatomical heel cup
- Lateral forefoot support
- Wide fit
- Cleat mounting: 3 hole Shimano/Look configuration
- Stack height: 4.8mm
- Sole guards: Replaceable
- Weight: 280 grams (per shoe, EU42)
Bont Riot+ Boa Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.