Bont Vaypor+ Standard Width Road Shoes
Redefined with new materials and a range of bold colours, the Bont Vaypor+ Standard Width Road Shoes are perfect for the discerning road rider who doesn’t compromise when it comes to comfort, efficiency or style on the road.
The upper of the shoe has been constructed from a luxurious, strong Kangaroo leather that offers superior efficiency and durability over long distances, whilst a soft internal lining ensures your feet don’t encounter any irritation when you start to lay down the power.
Upgrading from the 2016 Vaypor+, this version features BOA’s IP1 Dual direction dial with quick release functionality, ensuring your foot is secure and perfectly comfortable throughout every stage of your ride.
Ventilation of the Vaypor plus is maximised by including ventilation holes across the tongue, top of the forefoot, through the front bumper and arch area of the shoe. The ventilation system of the Vaypor+ has been designed to create an even airflow around the foot for cooling.
It also utilises unidirectional carbon fibre allowing Bont to create a performance cycling shoe with very specific strength characteristics based on stress points in cycling. As unidirectional carbon absorbs less resin then cross weave fibres, it also assists in the weight reduction of the cycling shoes.
Bont cycling shoes are heat mouldable and are able to be moulded over the entire chassis providing cyclists not only with the most anatomically designed cycling shoe on the market today, but also with the ability to fine-tune the fit of the entire shoe to give a customised feel.
The anatomical heel cup shaping of the Vaypor+ provides increased stability during the pull through stage of pedalling stroke and upstroke. This stabilisation is achieved without any mechanical operation or over tightening of straps/laces allowing for increased comfort and blood circulation.
- With the luxurious yet uncompromising strength of a kangaroo leather upper
- Supple cow hide internal lining
- Bont Cycling’s industry leading carbon technology ensuring highest strength to weight ratio and lowest stack height
- The anatomical perfection of Bont Cycling’s last to ensure correct fit
- Bont Cycling’s technical innovations for improved efficiency and structural support
- BOA’s IP1 Dual directional dial with quick release functionality
- Both traditional and bold colour options