Bontrager Evoke MTB Shoes
Comfortable and built to last, the Bontrager Evoke MTB Shoes combine pedalling efficiency with off-bike performance and are ideal for a multitude of mountain bike environments. Utilising a standard two-bolt cleat, these are compatible with SPD pedals and feature a glass-reinforced nylon plate to deliver excellent power transfer.
The BOA closure system is adjustable to suit a range of foot shapes and offers a reliable, secure fit. For hike-a-bike sections, the Tachyon rubber soles provide confidence-inspiring traction, and GnarGuard protection safeguards your feet from rocks, roots and other hazards when the trail gets rough.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole
- A single BOA L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- Stiffness index - 6 of 14
- The GnarGuard outer protection fights away trail brush and debris
- Two-bolt SPD-style compatible (cleats and pedals sold separately)