Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Brompton S6L Superlight Folding Bike
Using Brompton's famous folding format and meticulous attention to detail but using specially selected, lighter parts, the Brompton S6L Superlight Folding Bike with Toolkit is even more agile, versatile and convenient.
The main frame has a robust steel construction and acts as the bike's keystone, delivering rigidity and responsiveness to the build. This main frame is complemented by a titanium fork and rear frame that reduce weight and increase compliance to provide an enhanced riding experience. Special lightweight wheels are specced, and these combine with their smaller diameter to give a nimble ride perfectly suited to the bustling, hectic city commute. The balanced geometry delivers composure, and the S-type handlebar gives sporty handling for dodging the traffic and beating the lights.
A lightweight headset and trimmed down mudguard stays further reduce mass with all of the weight savings adding up to result in a more portable unit when the bike is folded down, facilitating train journeys and storage. Six wide-ranging gear ratios are provided by the three-speed hub and two-speed rear derailleur so that any ride can be conquered, no matter the topography, while added mudguards protect from the foulest of weather.
- All of the Brompton convenience, versatility and quality but with a lighter construction to improve the ride experience and make carrying easier
- Up to 1kg lighter than the standard, all steel Brompton
- Brompton’s renowned steel main frame is joined by a titanium fork and rear frame to gives a lively and nimble ride
- Using Titanium in the fork and rear frame is not only lighter but also more comfortable
- Lightweight headset and mudguard stays further reduce the weight
- Brompton’s famous hinged construction allows the bike to be folded down compactly for easy transport
- Balanced geometry gives a comfortable, composed and reactive riding position
- S-type handlebar gives a lower, more forward, sporty riding position
- Special lightweight, small diameter wheels are fast accelerating and give increased mobility
- Reliable Schwalbe Marathon tyres are fast and offer good puncture resistance
- Brompton’s two-speed derailleur combines with three hub gears to offers simple adjustment between six gears
- Mudguards protect the rider in the foulest of weather
- Front carrier block works with Brompton luggage bags (not included)
|Frame Material||Steel and titanium|
|Handlebar Type||S type (925mm)|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Marathon Racer|
|Mudguards Type||L type (mudguards)|
|Seatpost||Standard (Suitable for inside leg measurements of up to up 33 inches)|
|Folded Dimensions||645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3’' x 23'' x 10.6’')|
|Manufacturer Claimed Weight||11.04kg|
|Includes||Front carrier block for bags|