A wheel that is requested by passionate cycle lovers to seasoned professionals alike. Light enough to tackle the steepest of climbs yet strong and flexible enough to affront the roughest of roads. The Calima wheelset offers to all cyclists the Rear Wheel possibility to experience the renowned quality and technology of Campagnolo.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
The Calima Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
Spoke Count: 18 Stainless Steel radial spokes on front wheel / 27 Stainless Steel spokes with 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
Exclusive G3 Spoke pattern on the rear wheel
Aluminium double-Butted aero spokes
G3 flange rear wheel
Profile Height: 24mm
Aluminium hub with black finish
Hub edge: 100mm Front / 130mm Rear
Axle Material: Steel
Freehub: SH 9/10/11/12x
- 24mm symmetrical profile rim creates a front wheel that is precise in directional changes and a rear wheel that is reactive to changes in pace
- C17 class to allow the fitting of wider (25-28mm) tyres for riding comfort
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings - for increased longevity
- Machined precise spoke seat for longer spoke life
- Black stainless steel spokes
- Mega-G3 spoke pattern for the perfect balance of tension on both sides of the wheel
- Aluminium hub and steel axle for increased lateral stiffness
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 9/10/11/12x
- Weight: 1826g Clincher, (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".