Campagnolo Direct Mount Front Brake
Direct mount brakes offer aerodynamic benefits, particularly at the front of the bike where it is one of the first components to confront the wind. As frame manufacturers develop bikes to take advantage of these gains, the Campagnolo Tech Lab has also been at work producing this Direct Mount Front Brake. The clever self-centring design means that the pads contact the rim at the same moment, and the super stiff calipers give great stopping power and modulation. Continuing in the modern idiom, the brakes can be used in conjunction with tyres up to 28mm wide for greater comfort and grip.
Use of titanium and light alloy hardware keeps the weight down without compromising stopping performance. Campagnolo was also keen to produce a product which is straightforward to fit, use and adjust so that the brakes could always be operating optimally.
- Light alloy and titanium hardware
- Brake pads orbital adjustment
- Brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 40-50mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut)
- Ball bearings at pivot point
- Compatible with tyres up to 28mm width
- Perfect for both C17 and C19 inner width rims
- Aerodynamic design
- Weight: 168 grams