Campagnolo Ekar 13-Speed Rear Derailleur
At the heart of the Campagnolo Ekar groupset is the 13-Speed Rear Derailleur. Tasked with moving the chain across the wide range cassettes on rough terrain, under pressure and in potentially difficult off-road conditions, it uses a 2D parallelogram trajectory design and a clutch to ensure perfect shifts every time. Balancing weight, performance and durability, the materials used include carbon-fibre-reinforced polyamide, alloy and even stainless steel where necessary with the slightly oversized polymer pulley wheels keeping the chain running sweetly onto the cassette. Despite the variety of Ekar cassettes available, the design allows this derailleur to accommodate all the options, whatever their ratios.
- New design for 1x 13-speed system – gravel-orientated performance and build
- 2D parallelogram trajectory – precise mechanical movement for 13 sprockets
- High-grade polymer pulley wheels (12T upper, 14T lower) – smooth chain running and secure retention
- Carbon fibre-reinforced polyamide and anodised 7075 and 6082 alloys – for light weight, strength and durability
- Stainless steel bolts – for strength and long-term resilience on gravel
- Clutch lock – for easy wheel removal
- One derailleur compatible with all three cassette options – easy to switch for gearing changes
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 275 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".