Campagnolo Record Ultra Torque 12-speed Chainset 50/34
The Campagnolo Record Ultra Torque Chainset features 50/34T chainrings and a 12-speed design to offer optimal performance out on the road. Constructed from a unidirectional carbon fibre, the overall weight has been reduced to just 710 grams, while the steel axle provides phenomenal stiffness through even the most intense of efforts.
The improved four-arm spider sees the chainset profile extending right up to the chainring's edge, enhancing aerodynamics and the overall aesthetics. This updated design also means that Campagnolo have increased the amount of carbon fibre on the chainset, boosting stiffness and cutting weight compared to its highly regarded 11-speed predecessor. Utilising an intuitive design, this latest chainset is compatible with all frame types, regardless of the rear axle spacing or brake type; a characteristic that makes it a top choice for those looking for a future-proof groupset.
- Updated, advanced carbon layup
- Unidirectional carbon finish
- Steel axle
- Improved four arm spider design
- Optimised BCD eight bolt design
- CULT bearing
- Differing number and location of pins and shifting zones according to chainring combination ensures optimum location of shift zones during pedal stroke
- 50/34T chainrings
- Weight: 710 grams (172.5mm)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".