Campagnolo Record Ultra Torque 12-speed Chainset 52/36
Campagnolo's latest chainset builds on the success of its 11-speed predecessor to ensure optimum shifting efficiency, stiffness and style out on the road. Utilising an updated design, the 12-speed Record Ultra Torque model features 52/36T chainrings to strike a perfect balance between climbing capability and speed on the flats. Constructed from a unidirectional carbon fibre, this chainset boasts phenomenal stiffness considering its low weight of just 710 grams in a 172.5mm size. Aiding this performance is the new profile, whereby Campagnolo have extended the use of carbon right up to the chainring's edge. This new profile also aids aerodynamics, providing a sleek, smooth finish for reduced drag.
Combining the new eight bolt design with a steel axle, this Record chainset ensures reduced flex when compared to the previous four bolt model. Additionally, this latest version has been optimised for use on any frame, regardless of the rear chainstay spacing, making it an ideal choice for those looking to use the same groupset on future bike builds.
- Updated, advanced carbon layup
- Unidirectional carbon finish
- Steel axle
- Improved four-arm spider design
- Optimised BCD eight bolt design
- CULT bearing
- Differing number and location of pins and shifting zones according to chainring combination ensures optimum location of shift zones during pedal stroke
- 52/36T chainrings
- Weight: 710 grams (172.5mm)