Campagnolo Shamal C21 Carbon Disc Wheelset
Campagnolo’s Shamal C21 Carbon Disc Wheelset is a fantastically versatile all-round option, with the aerodynamics and low weight to work at the front of the peloton in a race but also with the strength and serviceability to fit right into the Ekar gravel range.
The MoMag rim design allows tubeless compatibility without the need for rim tape as there are no spokes holes, although the Shamals can also be used with tubes if required. Their internal width of 21mm makes them suitable for a wide range of tyre sizes, from 25mm slicks all the way up to 50mm treaded gravel tyres.
The front and rear carbon rims are different depths, so as to combine good power transfer, strength and improved aerodynamics whilst still remaining light and sweet handling in crosswinds. Cup-and-cone style bearings, along with round J-bend spokes, increase the wheels’ ease of servicing whilst the overall claimed weight is kept down to a very respectable 1,585 grams
- Campagnolo’s Shamal C21 Carbon Disc Wheelset
- 50mm tubeless valves
- Bushings to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual
- N3W adapter kit driver body for 11,12 and 13-speed compatibility (Campagnolo N3W body version)
- The rim design allows the utmost versatility in tyre use, from the most comfortable for road use (25, 28, 30mm) to the largest for cyclocross and gravel use (starting from 32mm and going up to the largest, 50mm)
- Thanks to the patented MoMag system and the upper bridge with no holes, Shamal is ready for use with tubeless tyres but without requiring tape for the seal. Easy maintenance and cleaning guaranteed
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows both clincher and tubeless tyres to be fitted. This makes Shamal the ideal wheel for all road riders (traditionalists and innovators), but also for all gravel riders who use tubeless tyres without abandoning the option of fitting an inner tube in case of major punctures, a lifesaver far from home
- Differentiated profile, front 35mm / rear 40mm
- Shamal is engineered to ensure the utmost comfort on longer rides, both in terms of bumps and ease of riding, without ever sacrificing performance
- 40mm at the rear to guarantee maximum responsiveness and complete power transfer
- 35mm at the front ensures the best possible rideability, in all conditions.
- The first Campagnolo wheel in the endurance segment: performance combined with unprecedented comfort
- The well-known cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees unique smoothness which, combined with the possibility of adjusting the play, positions the Campagnolo system at a higher level than standard bearings in terms of both performance and durability
- The unidirectional, unpainted carbon rim allows a weight saving, dropping the wheelset weight to 1585 grams and making Shamal Carbon a complete all-rounder
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: Front - 35mm, rear - 40mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- External Rim Width: 28.1
- Spokes: G3 grouping
- Spoke Count: Front - 24, rear - 24
- Hubs: Black aluminium monolithic, Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Disc Standard: Center-Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25-50mm
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 1,585 grams
- Compatibility: Campagnolo, SRAM, Shimano
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".